Saturday, January 9, 2010

9 days down, 356 to go!

Okay, as a quick update I am:

Currently sitting in my first MA class. I have the rest of today and then 4 more days to go and my first class is finished. By the end of June I will have 5 classes done (2 of them are ones they are allowing me to transfer in).

11 days alcohol free! Yay!

Setting up my auto insurance to be withdrawn in full for 6 months when we go on lunch break - perfect!

We now have $700.41 in our Emergency Fund. I figure that we'll have met our goal of $3,000 by the end of April, but I'll be sure to let you know when that time comes! I've also decided I'm going to set up targeted emergency funds for our car maintenance and our cats, just in case we have an issue with either one. Each TEF (targeted ER Fund) will be $500.00 - I might also contribute more to our account for medical bills, which we don't have a lot of and I'm already saving $50.00 a month, but we might have a few things coming up that we should have a TEF for anyways. So, basically I'm just stock piling money for a while!

That's my update - I'll be sure to let you know as more things come up!

1 comment:

  1. Good Job!!!! We're supporting you from down here. I will share this site with Christina...:)

    ReplyDelete