Monday, April 5, 2010

95 Days Down, 270 Days 8 hours, 7 minutes and 32 seconds to go...

Okay, so I added a countdown to my iGoogle page just so I didn't have to keep calculating, and check it out! It's even giving me it in minutes and seconds!

Things are going really good. I just wanted to update that.

We are slowly planning our Eurotrip 2011. You guys didn't think we'd actually be doing it, did you? Well, guess what!!? We are! We are planning our trip through eurotrip.com, and it seems like a really cool website. I'll be sure to share my trip with everyone once we've got a lot of it planned. Which will probably be next year. LOL. We are thinking we'll head to London first, and then we have no clue. We have decided what countries we'll travel to though: UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Switzerland,the Netherlands (just Amsterdam) and possibly Belgium. Wouldn't it be so cool to fly to Morocco for a couple days just to hang though? Oh well, we'll have time for that later in life (but I could add another tattoo because of that, eh?) Carpe Diem, baby.

Well, other than that we've started a targeted emergency fund for our cats, becuase they've been pretty expensive lately. We took our extra $200 we were putting towards the car and using it to build that savings up, so once we're done with the $500 we will put it back towards the car. That will be about 4 paychecks.

As of right now, I still have my job for next year. Which, I'm really looking forward to. I have heard that it takes about 3 years for teachers to really love their jobs, so I'm thinking that something's got to give because I'm really happy and love what I do! The kids are great, the staff is great, the district is great! Everything is really wonderful. And the program is, thus far, very successful. I guess I should knock on wood though, because everything always messes up for some reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment